More than 20 professions including Accountancy, Business Administration, Nursing, Banking, Engineering, Law, Teaching, Human Resources are represented in APA’s Membership
APA Nigeria was launched at the ancient city of Ibadan, Nigeria during the EduLight Consulting in conjunction with SMP Australia Entrepreneurship Seminar on the 15th December, 2017 by the Ex High commission of Nigeria to Australia, Ambassador Ayo Olukanni.
APA Nigeria chapter objectives
- Create a soft landing for returning diaspora from Australia to Nigeria through the network created by being a member of APA.
- Be a potential source for skilled personnel recruitment for Australian companies working in Nigeria.
- Encouraging investment opportunities between the two countries by showcasing the potentials of both countries.
- Promote qualities of selfless leadership in Nigeria especially among the youths in Nigeria.
- Make positive impact in Nigeria through cross education, advising on various aspects of community development, empowerment strategies and scholarships.
- Raising funds (private equity fund or venture capital) in Australia to support SME in Nigeria- e.g. IT, manufacturing, entertainment etc.
- Nigerian youths can improve their personal and professional lives from the resources made available by these two entities. SMP/APA wants to support the Nigerian youths in whatever capacity to see that they achieve their dreams.
- Students in Secondary schools, Polytechnics and universities can be mentored online by Nigerians professionals living in Australia
Tommy Adebayo and Odusote Mayokun; co-organizers of APA Nigeria Launch 15 December, 2017 in Ibadan.
Welcoming Ex Ambassador Ayo Olukanni at APA Nigeria Launch
Tommy Adebayo speaking at APA Nigeria Launch 15th December, 2017.
Guest speaker at APA Nigeria; Akere Jumoke, Odusote Mayokun, Onikola Tayo and Tommy Adebayo
Networking session with Tommy Adebayo at APA Nigeria Launch
Presentation of certificate of attendance at APA Nigeria launch